Sunday, August 03, 2003

38 stories

Just a quick count by eye jumping throught the blog archives, I have come up with 38 stories documenting some sort of allegation of misdeeds on the part of mental health professionals and institutions since this site started at the beginning of July. Accounting for followup stories, this amounts to at least 30 professionals and or professional institutions in this time period.

I was a little worried about finding stuff to fill the pages here when I started.

I now have no such worry.

It is obvious that there is an epidemic of psychiatric abuse.

I suspect that there are more mental health professionals abusing the system and people then there are priests and ministers who are abusers. [I think that the church systems were used to hide the problem for too long. ]

And in some cases, the psychiatrists who approved problem priests and ministers for church service were later also accused of child abuse

More comment later as the picture takes shape

No comments: