Thursday, May 13, 2004

Prisoner of Paxil

A personal account of paroxetine addiction, recovery and survival.

My life has crept so long on a broken wing Thro' cells of madness, haunts of horror and fear, That I come to be grateful at last for a little thing. -Lord Alfred Tennyson

Except for the journal itself, this entire site is a “work in progress” and I will continue to rewrite, edit, modify and, in general, improve it as time goes by. Ideally, I would like to do a lot more cutting and pasting (moving blocks of text around) to consolidate ideas, but I have other things to do in life besides this. I’ll get to it. In the meantime ... I don’t think anything will be lost on you due to a lack of editorial continuity.

And lastly: I have changed the subtitle of this site from “A personal account of paroxetine addiction, recovery and survival” to “A personal account of paroxetine addiction, survival and recovery.” This is a small but critical reordering of terms, since I survived withdrawal, and am now only beginning to recover.

No comments: