Sunday, May 21, 2006

A man went to a psychiatrist and said

A man went to a psychiatrist and said,

"Doc, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed I think there is somebody under it. Every time I get under the bed; I think there's somebody on top of it. I think I'm going crazy!"

"Just put yourself in my hands for two years," said the psychiatrist.

"Come to me three times a week and I'll cure you."

"How much do you charge?"

"A hundred dollars per visit."

"I'll think about it."

The man never went back. Some time later he met the doctor on the street.

"Why didn't you ever come to see me again? asked the psychiatrist.

"For a hundred dollars a visit? A bartender cured me for 10 bucks."

"Is that so! How did he do that?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed."


Courtesy of Flash 8 Bug

No comments: